Meetings are held the 3 Monday of the month. Please try to attend & offer your voice & ideas. This is your club! Meet your fellow enthusiasts. Next meetings: 4/15, 5/20, 6/17, 7/15 @ 7:30 pm. Come on an empty stomach, there is always a good meal afterwards. $1 beers!! 50/50 raffle!!
Fund Raiser: $5 Gun Raffle
- Our gun raffle drawing will be held at the upcoming 8/19 meeting. Please be sure to turn in both sold and unsold tickets on or before the August meeting.
- Prizes: Choice of one: Remington 700 SPS MOBU, your choice of caliber or $500 cash. A second and third prize of $50 and $25 will also be drawn.
- See Jim Bugenhagen @ the club if you have tickets to return or need tickets.
- We will only be selling 500 tickets.
- Remember each member is required to sell at least 2 tickets.
- Membership applications can be printed from the BVCS web site http://bostonvalleycs.com and sent to Joe Jemiolo.
What's happening @ your club?
Will be presented and available for payment at the upcoming July 15 meeting. Payment may be made that night and would save additional time and cost of mailing.
Currently shooting doubles. Look for updates for the fall league. New shooters are always welcome.
Fall league will start the last Thursday of September. Three relays per night, 6 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm. Suburban Pistol: League to resume again in September. Details to follow.
Tuesday nights; doors open @ 7pm. $3 for members and $5 for non-members. Bring a friend. Please be aware that non-members must fill out a one-time waiver. Forms are on hand at the range.
We’ll be shooting Air Pistol on the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 7pm. The cost is $4 per night. If you would like to try Air Pistol and don’t have equipment or have questions call Jerry and Betty Dobson at 867-4814. For an additional $2 they can provide you with a loaner air pistol and pellets. It’s a lot of fun, good practice, and a pistol permit is not required.
Meetings will resume in the fall on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 pm. Contact Howard Hoelscher at 649-3234 if you need more information.
Will resume next winter on Wednesday evenings when Suburban Pistol is over.
* 60 shots for score but time is given for sighter shots * Any 22 LR pistol with open sights is allowed * **Any questions in regards to Air Pistol or Free Pistol see Betty or Jerry Dobson or call 648-2205 or 867-4814 for more information** FREE PISTOL: 4th Monday of each month at 6pm beginning again in the fall.
We try to keep the website as current as possible. Please check it out as it has a calendar of events posted as well as the newsletter and other information. https://bostonvalleycs.com Information that a member wishes to be included in the quarterly newsletter should be emailed to Mary Beth Rosiek at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the next newsletter information is October 5, 2013. Emails needed for the newsletter – If you wish to receive the newsletter via email please send your email address to email@example.com to be added to the list of contacts. Copies of the current newsletter are available at the club or on the website.
Please show your support for your 2nd amendment rights with your membership to the NRA and SCOPE. There are many links through these organizations to support your gun rights. Be pro-active in contacting your politicians.