Meetings are held the 3 Monday of the month. Please try to attend & offer your voice & ideas. This is your club! Meet your fellow enthusiasts. Next meetings: 4/15, 5/20, 6/17, 7/15 @ 7:30 pm. Come on an empty stomach, there is always a good meal afterwards. $1 beers!! 50/50 raffle!!
Fund Raiser: $5 Gun Raffle
- Our gun raffle drawing will be held at the upcoming 4/15 meeting. Please be sure to turn in both sold and unsold tickets on or before Monday’s meeting.
- Prizes: Choice of one: Savage Model 11 bolt action with laminated thumbhole stock, your choice of caliber or $500 cash. A second and third prize of $50 and $25 will also be drawn.
- See Jim Bugenhagen @ the club
- We will only be selling 500 tickets.
- Remember each member is required to sell at least 2 tickets. Drawing will be held April 15th.
- Membership applications can be printed from the BVCS web site http://bostonvalleycs.com and sent to Joe Jemiolo.
What's happening @ your club?
New York State Pistol Safety Course
Will be held by Betty and Jerry Dobson on April 27th. Members and friends of BVCS may contact the Dobsons at 648-2205 or 867-4814 for more information and to register.
Spring Trap League is under way and will run through May 23rd.
Winter Pistol League has finished. Thankyou to all of those who participated. Stay tuned for more information regarding the Fall League. Cliff's time and effort to run the leage is greatly appreciated.
Has finished with Boston Valley retaining the first place trophy. Anyone interested in attending the Suburban Pistol League banquet can see Jim Bugenhagen for tickets. It will be held Saturday, May 4th at Kotecki's banquet facility. The cost is $25.
Tuesday nights; doors open @ 7pm. $3 for members and $5 for non-members. Bring a friend. Please be aware that non-members must fill out a one-time waiver. Forms are on hand at the range.
We’ll be shooting Air Pistol on the second and fourth Mondays of the month. The cost is $4 per night. If you would like to try Air Pistol and don’t have equipment or have questions call Jerry and Betty Dobson at 867-4814. For an additional $2 they can provide you with a loaner air pistol and pellets. It’s a lot of fun, good practice, and a pistol permit is not required.
- AIR PISTOL: 2nd Monday of each month at 7pm, Jan.14 - Feb.11 - Mar. 11 - Apr.8 - May 13 - Jun. 10 Jul. - 8 - Aug.12- Sep. 9 - Oct.14-Nov. 11 - Dec. 9
- AIR PISTOL : 4th Monday of each month at 7:30pm, Jan.28 - Feb. 25 - Mar.25 - Apr.22 - May 27 - Jun. 24 Jul. 22 - Aug. 26 - Sep. 23 - Oct.28 - Nov.25 - Dec.23
Have resumed meeting on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 pm. Contact Howard Hoelscher at 649-3432 if you need more information.
Is underway. Currently there are 20-25 shooters with 3 relays beginning at 6pm Wednesdays. Sporter Rifle will run through April 24th.
- 60 shots for score but time is given for sighter shots.
- Any 22 LR pistol with open sights is allowed
- Any questions in regards to Air Pistol or Free Pistol see Betty or Jerry Dobson or call 648-2205 or 867-4814 for more information.
- FREE PISTOL : 4th Monday of each month at 6pm, Jan. 28 - Feb.25 - Mar.25 - Apr. 22 - May 27
We try to keep the website as current as possible. Please check it out as it has a calendar of events posted as well as the newsletter and other information. https://bostonvalleycs.com Information that a member wishes to be included in the quarterly newsletter should be emailed to Mary Beth Rosiek at rosiek56[at]gmail[dot]com. The deadline for the next newsletter information is July 5th, 2013. Emails needed for the newsletter – If you wish to receive the newsletter via email please send your email address to rosiek56[at]gmail[dot]com to be added to the list of contacts. Copies of the current newsletter are available at the club.
Please show your support for your 2nd amendment rights with your membership to the NRA and SCOPE. There are many links through these organizations to support your gun rights. Be pro-active in contacting your politicians.