Next meetings: 9/17, 10/15, 11/19, 12/17 @ 7:30 pm. Come on an empty stomach, there is always a good meal afterwards. $1 beers!! 50/50 raffle!!
Fund Raiser: $5 Gun Raffle
- Tickets will be available for the next gun raffle at the Installation Dinner on January 19th or at the next meeting January 21st.
- Prizes: Choice of one: Savage Model 11 bolt action with laminated thumbhole stock, your choice of caliber or $500 cash. A second and third prize of $50 and $25 will also be drawn.
- See Jim Bugenhagen @ the club
- We will only be selling 500 tickets.
- Remember each member is required to sell at least 2 tickets. Drawing will be held April 15th.
- Membership applications can be printed from the BVCS web site http://bostonvalleycs.com and sent to Joe Jemiolo.
What's happening @ your club?
And Chinese Auction will be held on Saturday, January 19 . Tickets are available through Jim Bugenhagen at 200-3466. Cost is $10 per ticket and includes dinner and drinks. Jeff and Lori Jacobbi have again agreed to donate much of the food which helps take some of the burden off our head chef Joe Novoa.
Will be held at the Installation Dinner on the 21 . Donations can be brought to the club on Friday, January 18 , be brought with you to the dinner, or by contacting Rich Hoellig or Nancy Schnerle @ 668-1852.
Will be happening on Friday, January 18 to prepare for the dinner the following night. Please stop by and help if you can at 7 pm.
Spring Trap League will start on Sunday, March 17 and run for 10 weeks. A 16 yd. and a 16 yd. handicap league will run simultaneously. As of now shooting will remain at $4 per round of 25 with league fees at $20 per league or $25 for both. At $4 per round you would think we would be over-crowded. Hope to see all the regulars and hopefully some new faces. A lot of the current trap personnel are getting along in years. It would be extremely helpful if anyone wanted to help with squads or whatever might be needed. I know there are people out there willing to help. We had a great turn out to unload targets this fall. Thanks again for the effort! Looking forward to seeing everyone in March. ... Ernest Miller
Winter Pistol League will be starting Thursday, January 17 with the first round at 6 pm. Please see the attachment from Cliff below.
Is about half way through the schedule. New shooters are always welcome. Matches are Wednesdays at 7 pm at the club.
Tuesday nights; doors open @ 7pm. $3 for members and $5 for non-members. Bring a friend. Please be aware that non-members must fill out a one-time waiver. Forms are on hand at the range.
We’ll be shooting Air Pistol on the second and fourth Mondays of the month. The cost is $4 per night. If you would like to try Air Pistol and don’t have equipment or have questions call Jerry and Betty Dobson at 867-4814. For an additional $2 they can provide you with a loaner air pistol and pellets. It’s a lot of fun, good practice, and a pistol permit is not required.
- AIR PISTOL: 2nd Monday of each month at 7pm, Jan.14 - Feb.11 - Mar. 11 - Apr.8 - May 13 - Jun. 10 Jul. - 8 - Aug.12- Sep. 9 - Oct.14-Nov. 11 - Dec. 9
- AIR PISTOL : 4th Monday of each month at 7:30pm, Jan.28 - Feb. 25 - Mar.25 - Apr.22 - May 27 - Jun. 24 Jul. 22 - Aug. 26 - Sep. 23 - Oct.28 - Nov.25 - Dec.23
Have resumed meeting on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 pm. Contact Howard Hoelscher at 649-3234 if you need more information.
Will resume in the spring.
60 shots for score but time is given for sighter shots.
- Any 22 LR pistol with open sights is allowed
- Any questions in regards to Air Pistol or Free Pistol see Betty or Jerry Dobson or call 648-2205 or 867-4814 for more information
- FREE PISTOL : 4th Monday of each month at 6pm, Jan. 28 - Feb.25 - Mar.25 - Apr. 22 - May 27
We try to keep the website as current as possible. Please check it out as it has a calendar of events posted as well as the newsletter and other information. https://bostonvalleycs.com Information that a member wishes to be included in the quarterly newsletter should be emailed to Mary Beth Rosiek at rosiek56[at]gmail[dot]com. The deadline for the next newsletter information is April 2, 2013. Emails needed for the newsletter – If you wish to receive the newsletter via email please send your email address to rosiek56[at]gmail[dot]com to be added to the list of contacts. Copies of the current newsletter are available at the club.
Please show your support for your 2nd amendment rights with your membership to the NRA and SCOPE. There are many links through these organizations to support your gun rights. Be pro-active in contacting your politicians.
- Week 12, 1/9/2013 vs. CAL, Home
- Week 13, 1/16/2013 vs. FREDONIA, Away
- Week 14, 1/23/2013 vs. LOCKPORT, Home
- Week 15, 1/30/2013 vs. PINECREST, Away
- Week 16, 2/6/2013 vs. CALEDONIA, Home
- Week 17, 2/13/2013 vs. NIA.FRONTIERMEN, Away
- Week 18, 2/20/2013 vs. NIA.COUNTY, Home
DEAR PISTOL SHOOTERS,
I AM PLANNING ON STARTING THE WINTER LEAGUE JANUARY 17, 2013 THE FIRST RELAY BEGINNING AT 6 P.M., A SECOND STARTING AT 7 P.M. AND A THIRD RELAY STARTING AT 8 P.M.
TUESDAY WILL BE OPEN SHOOTING ONLY WITH THURSDAY RESERVED FOR LEAGUE SHOOTING.
EACH WEEK TWO NATIONAL MATCHES PER RELAY WILL BE SHOT FOR SCORE AT THE 25 YARD LINE. YOU CAN SHOOT ONE GUN (22 CAL.) OR TWO GUNS (22 CAL. AND C.F.) FOR A SCORE EACH WEEK.
COME OUT, HAVE FUN AND SHOOT THE LEAGUE. IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 337-3555 or E-mail cwfjr45[at]gmail[dot]com
Winter Schedule - 10 Weeks
- THURSDAY - JANUARY 17, 24, 31
- THURSDAY – FEBRUARY 7, 14, 21, 28
- THURSDAY – MARCH 7, 14, 21
- THURSDAY – MARCH 28th MAKE-UP