Are held the 3rd Monday of the month. Please try to attend & offer your voice & ideas. This is your club! Meet your fellow enthusiasts.
Next meetings: 6/18, 7/16, 8/20 @ 7:30pm.
Come on an empty stomach, there is always a good meal afterwards. $1 beers!! 50/50 raffle!!
Fund Raiser: $5 Gun Raffle
- Drawing to be held: August 20th, 2012
- Prizes: Choice of one: Bushmaster AR-15 M4 .223 carbine or $500 CASH.
- See Jim Bugenhagen @ the club
- We will only be selling 500 tickets.
- Remember each member is required to sell at least 2 tickets. Please return unsold tickets in a timely manner so all tickets can be sold by August 20th.
- Membership applications can be printed from the BVCS web site <a href="" http:="" bostonvalleycs.com""="">http://bostonvalleycs.com and sent to Joe Jemiolo.
What's happening @ your club?
Currently shooting doubles and handicap on Sundays and Thursdays. This is a 6 week league ending July 12th.
We are shooting 900s on Wednesday nights. The first and third Wednesdays of the month are .22 caliber and the second and fourth Wednesdays are centerfire. The cost is $5 per night with $1 per shooter going towards a nightly prize drawing. You don’t have to shoot well to pick up a few bucks, just participate. There’s no commitment, just show up and shoot when you can. This will run through September until Suburban League begins on Wednesdays in early October.
Tuesday nights; doors open @ 7pm. $3 for members and $5 for non-members. Bring a friend.
We’ll be shooting Air Pistol on the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 7 pm. The schedule is 6/11, 6/25, 7/9, 7/23, 8/13, 827, 9/10, 9/24, 10/8, 10/22, 11/12, 11/26, 12/10. The cost is $4 per night. If you would like to try Air Pistol and don’t have equipment or have questions call Jerry and Betty Dobson at 867-4814. For an additional $2 they can provide you with a loaner air pistol and pellets. It’s a lot of fun, good practice, and a pistol permit is not required.
Will resume meeting on the first Mondays of the month in the fall.
Thanks to all of those who participated this last spring. It was a very successful league with many new participants including many new young shooters. Thanks to Scott Klubek and others who helped to make it a success. We will be looking forward to next season. Contact Scott Klubek at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Look for next fall/winter schedule in the later newsletter.
- 60 shots for score but time is given for sighter shots
- Any 22 LR pistol with open sights is allowed
- Any questions in regards to Air Pistol or Free Pistol see Betty or Jerry Dobson or call 648-2205 or 867-4814 for more information.
Our website has been recently updated. Please check it out as it has a calendar of events posted as well as the newsletter and other information. https://bostonvalleycs.com. Information that a member wishes to be included in the quarterly newsletter should be emailed to Mary Beth Rosiek at email@example.com. The deadline for the next newsletter information is September 7th, 2012. Emails needed for the newsletter – If you wish to receive the newsletter via email please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list of contacts. Copies of the current newsletter are available at the club.
Please show your support for your 2nd amendment rights with your membership to the NRA and SCOPE. There are many links through these organizations to support your gun rights. Be pro-active in contacting your politicians.