Are held the 3rd Monday of the month. Please try to attend & offer your voice & ideas. This is your club! Meet your fellow enthusiasts.
Next meetings: 3/19, 4/16, 5/21 @ 7:30pm.
Come on an empty stomach, there is always a good meal afterwards. $1 beers!! 50/50 raffle!!
Fund Raiser: $5 Gun Raffle
- Drawing to be held: May 21, 2012
- Prizes: Choice of one: Taurus Circuit Judge or Henry Big Boy (choice of caliber) or $500 CASH.
- See Jim Bugenhagen @ the club
- We will only be selling 500 tickets.
- Remember each member is required to sell at least 2 tickets. Please return unsold tickets in a timely manner so all tickets can be sold by May 21st.
- Membership applications can be printed from the BVCS web site <a href="" http:="" bostonvalleycs.com""="">http://bostonvalleycs.com and sent to Joe Jemiolo.
What's happening @ your club?
NYS Pistol Championship
Our club will be hosting the NYS Pistol Championships on March 24th and 25th. We can use volunteers on both days for scoring, changing targets, etc. Please sign up on the sheet posted on the bulletin board at the club or contact Jim Bugenhagen at 200-3466.
March 18th starts 16 yard and 16 yard + handicap Sundays and Thursdays. Ray Kay Memorial will be held Saturday, May 5th at 9 am.
Winter Pistol League
Ends Thursday March 29th with a make-up date of April 5th.
We will be hosting a hunter education program on April 14th and 15th. Sign in will be at 8:30 am with classes starting at 9:00 am. There is no fee for this program.
Tuesday nights; doors open @ 7pm. $3 for members and $5 for non-members. Bring a friend.
Second Monday of each month starting at 7 pm. Call Betty Dobson, 648-2205. Air pistol will run through May.
Starts Sept. 12th and then meets on the first Monday of the month. Young Guns runs through May.
22 caliber, indoor, started March 7th and will be shooting a 30 round match each Wednesday at 7:00 pm through May 2012. Contact Scott Klubek at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4th Monday of month - start time 7:00 pm. Free Pistol runs through May.
- 60 shots for score but time is given for sighter shots
- Any 22 LR pistol with open sights is allowed
- Any questions in regards to Air Pistol or Free Pistol see Betty or Jerry Dobson or call 648-2205 or 867-4814 for more information
Our website has been recently updated. Please check it out as it has a calendar of events posted as well as the newsletter and other information. https://bostonvalleycs.com. Information that a member wishes to be included in the quarterly newsletter should be emailed to Mary Beth Rosiek at email@example.com. The deadline for the next newsletter information is July 6th, 2012. Emails needed for the newsletter – If you wish to receive the newsletter via email please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list of contacts. Copies of the current newsletter are available at the club.
Please show your support for your 2nd amendment rights with your membership to the NRA and SCOPE. There are many links through these organizations to support your gun rights. Be pro-active in contacting your politicians.