Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of the month. Please try to attend & offer your voice & ideas. This is your club! Meet your fellow enthusiasts.
Next meetings: 12/19, 1/16, 2/20 @ 7:30pm
Come on an empty stomach, there is always a good meal afterwards. $1 beers!! 50/50 raffle!!
Fund Raiser: $5 Gun Raffle
- Drawing to be held: Jan. 16, 2012
- Prizes: Choice of one: Savage Lightweight Varminter 25 LV+ or Lifetime Resident Sportsman License or $500 CASH.
- See Jim Bugenhagen @ the club
- We will only be selling 500 tickets.
- Remember each member is required to sell at least 2 tickets. Please return unsold tickets in a timely manner so all tickets can be sold by Jan. 16th.
- We still have outstanding membership dues
- Please remit any outstanding dues as soon as possible to maintain your membership
- Payments were due in October 2011
- We need everyone’s support to keep our club viable.
What's happening @ your club?
January 21st - Our annual installation dinner is scheduled for Sat., Jan. 21st. We have decided to do the same as last year and pre-sell tickets at $10 each. This will include your dinner and drinks for the evening. A Chinese Auction will be held in conjunction with the dinner to help with the cost. Please bring an auction donation if possible. Jeff and Lori Jacobbi have volunteered to donate much of the food for the night as they did last year. Even with the above help the club breaks about even. It’s a great value and a good chance to visit fellow club members again. Please see or call Jim Bugenhagen at 200-3466. There is a rumor that he will be offering full size tickets at the same low price of $10. Hope to see everyone there. We will be setting up Friday evening if you would care to help.
Donations can be brought to the club on Fri., Jan. 20th between 6 and 8 pm or by contacting Rich Hoellig or Nancy at 668-1852
We will be hosting a travel trap league on Sun., Jan. 8th & 15th. Sign ups are 8:00 am each day. Please call Jim Bugenhagen at 200-3466 if you can volunteer your help either of those days.
Winter Pistol League
Starts Thurs., Jan. 26th 2012. See below from Cliff.
We will be hosting the pistol sectionals again this year on a weekend in March. Date to be determined. We had a good turn out last year but will again be asking for volunteers to help with scoring, changing targets, etc. We will be posting updates.
Tuesday nights; doors open @ 7pm. $3 for members and $5 for non-members. Bring a friend.
Second Monday of each month starting at 7 pm. Call Betty Dobson, 648-2205
Starts Sept. 12th and then meets on the first Monday of the month.
Wednesdays at 7 pm. New shooters always welcome. For more information contact Jim Bugenhagen 992-3094.
4th Monday of month - start time 7:00 pm.
- 60 shots for score but time is given for sighter shots
- Any 22 LR pistol with open sights is allowed
- Any questions in regards to Air Pistol or Free Pistol see Betty or Jerry Dobson or call 648-2205 or 867-4814 for more information
Information that a member wishes to be included in the quarterly newsletter should be emailed to Mary Beth Rosiek at rosiek56[at]gmail[dot]com. The deadline for the next newsletter information is March 10th, 2012. Emails needed for the newsletter – If you wish to receive the newsletter via email please send your email address to rosiek56[at]gmail[dot]com to be added to the list of contacts. Copies of the current newsletter are available at the club.
2012 Winter Pistol League
Dear Pistol Shooters,
I am planning on starting the winter league January 26, 2012 the first relay beginning at 6pm, a second starting at 7pm. and a third relay starting at 8pm.
Tuesday will be open shooting only with Thursday reserved for league shooting.
Each week two national matches per relay will be shot for score at the 25 yard line. You can shoot one gun (22cal), or two guns (22cal and C.F.) for a score each week.
Come out, have fun and shoot the league. It will be great to see you again.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 337-3555 or e-mail cwfjr[at]hotmal[dot]com.
Winter Schedule - 10 weeks
- Thursday - January 26th
- Thursday - February 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
- Thursday - March 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- Thursday - April 5th Makeup
Please show your support for your 2nd amendment rights with your membership to the NRA and SCOPE. There are many links through these organizations to support your gun rights. Be pro-active in contacting your politicians.